When you are interested in burning fat you also have to consider what to eat in foods that fuel your muscles while you are in the fat burning process. This is an easy thing to accomplish once you know the foods that do this simply and easily.
Foods that burn fat and also build muscle:
Foods that contain omega 3 fatty acids: There are many foods that contain fat burning material however not all of them contain the kind of protein that you need for muscle growth. Walnuts are one of those foods that you should be eating right out of the hand raw. They help to burn fat and fuel your muscles.
- Ginger: This little stimulator is a master at both boosting metabolism and rushing blood to the muscles. This is a super good food in a stir fry or even in a tea. The way it builds muscle is not through traditional proteins but it helps to concentrate the blood into the muscles.
- Avocado: This is a beautiful and tasty treat of a fruit. It is high in protein with many fatty acids that our muscles use for food and it tastes great in salad and on burgers as well as the way nature intended—alone with you and a spoon.
- Grapefruit: This fruit in either white or pink form with a little honey thrown over it or naked raw—is known for its fat burning composition. Eaten in conjunction with a protein laden food that pairs well with it like fish—yes this actually tastes wonderful especially with salmon—then you have a protein and fat burning combination that won’t be beat.
- Peanut Butter: The peanut has fat-burning qualities as far as its effect on metabolism and peanut butter is a super muscle feeder! Don’t like it alone but don’t want the sugary jams—try another protein packed food with it like honey—it’s delicious.
- Eggs: If you get organic or free range eggs—you are able to safely drink a raw egg just as bodybuilders used to in order to feed their muscles. However, there is no need for that—simply eat them any way you wish to fuel your muscles. This is not a food that is affected by cooking. Heat them and eat them and enjoy the protein benefits. Pair these with a fat burning element like a fruit or vegetable like a bell pepper and you have another winning combination.